The Kaufman Jubilee 2015 invites you to be a SPONSOR !!!!
The Jubilee Committee has established a sponsorship program to help pay the start-up costs of each Jubilee and we invite you to participate with a $25 contribution.
YOUR sponsorship listing could be:
· ...Your name, as a former student, Class of ???
· In memory of a deceased classmate, friend or relative
· In recognition of a former teacher or classmate
· In honor of a parent, relative, or anyone you want to honor
· In recognition of your business as a Sponsor of Jubilee 2015
The Sponsor List will be updated frequently before the Jubilee and will be:
· Posted on our website at www.khsjubilee.org
· Printed in the Kaufman Herald’s special Jubilee insert in June 2015
· Displayed at KHS during Jubilee 2015
All sponsorship money received will be used for Jubilee 2015 and on-going expenses.
As a reminder, The KHS Jubilee is sponsored by the KAUFMAN EX-STUDENTS ASSOCIATION, a non-profit organization.
All Jubilee revenue, after expenses, is placed in our scholarship fund for the annual scholarships.
Please make your check payable to the Kaufman Ex-Students Association and mail it to:
along with the name to be listed
(minimum of $25 for each name submitted, please).
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kay Parker Ferrell, Treasurer